If you have no pre-registered for KantCon 2012, what are you waiting for?
We are doing things a little differently this year, and using a platform called ConPlanner to handle registration and events this year. To that end, here’s a little tutorial on how to submit an event for KantCon 2012 in ConPlanner.
NOTE: You must be Pre-Registered and registered as an attendee for KantCon 2012 in ConPlanner to be able to submit an event for KantCon 2012. If you are not pre-registered, go here and follow the instructions. If you registered via the KantCon 2012 Kickstarter, go here and follow the instructions, but only go through step 6 (Do not “Purchase Tickets”) and send us an e-mail with your username in ConPlanner so we can comp you your pass you paid for through Kickstarter.
To submit an event through ConPlanner:
- Make sure you are logged in to ConPlanner.
- Once you are logged in, go to the KantCon ConPlanner page.
- Go to the Activities Page.
- Under your name, or the name of the person who is running a game, click on “Create New Activity.”
- Enter your event title, description, choose your event slot time, indicate the number of seats available in the game (this is the minimum number of seats required for the event), then indicate the number of alternates you have available for the game (this is the number of seats you can add to the event – in other words, the “Seats” field is your minimum number of players required to run the event, and then the “Alternates” field is the number of additional players you can take up to your maximum), and indicate the minimum and maximum age requirements for the event.
- Click on “Submit” to submit your event, and you are done!