If you have no pre-registered for KantCon 2012, what are you waiting for?
We are doing things a little differently this year, and using a platform called ConPlanner to handle registration and events this year. To that end, here’s a little tutorial on how to pre-register for KantCon 2012 in ConPlanner.
- Go to ConPlanner and Register an Account
- After you have registered an account, you will need to confirm your account. ConPlanner will send you an e-mail with a link in it to confirm your account.
- Once you have confirmed your account, make sure you are logged in to ConPlanner.
- Once you are logged in, go to the KantCon ConPlanner page.
- Go to the Ticketing Page.
- Enter your name and age in the “New Attendee Information” section, then click “Add Attendee.” If you have multiple people you need to purchase tickets for, add each name individually.
- Once you are done adding names, scroll down to the name listing and select the badge you need to purchase for each attendee you added, and then click on “Purchase Tickets” to go through the checkout process.